PDC® Technical Services, Inc. (PDC Tech) specializes in providing high value environmental consulting services at reasonable fees. By focusing solely on environmental consulting services, our team of experienced professionals has the expertise to guide clients through a broad range of environmental challenges. Services at which we are particularly adroit are listed below.
Solid and Hazardous Waste Facility Design, Permitting, Monitoring, and Compliance
- Site selection, hydrogeologic investigation and design,
- Local site approval,
- Permitting (air, solid waste, storm water, and leachate),
- Leachate collection and treatment system design and permitting,
- Landfill gas collection and control system design and permitting,
- Landfill gas utilization,
- Environmental monitoring system design, permitting and installation,
- Groundwater, landfill gas, leachate, and storm water monitoring and compliance reporting, and
- Closure and Post-Closure Care Period monitoring, compliance and cessation.
Industrial and Commercial Facilities Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Multi-media environmental permitting for new and/or expanded facilities and processes,
- Pollution control equipment specification and selection,
- Environmental release investigation, compliance, risk assessment, and corrective action,
- RCRA closures,
- Air emissions monitoring and compliance reports,
- NPDES monitoring and compliance reports,
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans,
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans,
- Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) reports,
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know (EPCRA) Sections 311 and 312 reporting, and
- Waste characterization and hazardous / non-hazardous waste determinations.
Environmental Due Diligence
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, and
- Strategic planning for property acquisition / divestures.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com